Please note, some features may not be compatible with Google Chrome.
If documents or pages are not loading:
1. Use a browser other than Google Chrome
2. If Google Chrome is the only option, install the document reader extensions available at https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/docs-pdfpowerpoint-viewer/nnbmlagghjjcbdhgmkedmbmedengocbn
Purchased Services Request for Proposals (RFP)
The Executive Office of Elder Affairs (EOEA) contracts with Aging Services Access Points (ASAPS) throughout the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, to administer homecare programs for persons sixty years of age and over. Highland Valley Elder Services (HVES) is a private, non-profit agency, serving as the ASAP in 24 towns in Hampshire and Hampden Counties. HVES is seeking services for the period of October 1, 2021 – September 30, 2024.
Please be aware that services with titles starting with “COVID” are temporarily being offered due to the COVID-19 pandemic and will end in accordance to EOEA guidance.
The FY22-24 Purchased Service Provider Application period has now closed. The next application period will take place in Spring 2024. For FY22-24 RFP information
click here .
Title III Subgrants Funding
The Title III Request for Proposal (RFP) seeks bidders interested in building collaboration and partnerships in pursuit of our agency mission and mandates. We seek proposals to support elders and family caregivers to promote quality long living. Our goal is to support proposals that demonstrate community partnerships and collaborations with the end result of providing collaborative services.
The FY24-25 Title III Application period has now closed. Next application period begins in the Spring of 2025.
For FY24-25 RFP Information, please click here .
- Click here to view Fiscal Year 2024 Recipients
- Amherst Council on Aging
- Chesterfield Council on Aging
- Community Legal Aid
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital
- Hampshire Regional YMCA
- Hilltown Community Development Corporation
- Hilltown Community Health Centers
- Hospice Fisher Home
- Huntington Council on Aging
- Jewish Family Services
- Northampton Council on Aging
- Northern Hilltown Consortium
- Williamsburg Council on Aging