Please see below for available openings at Highland Valley Elder Services.
We offer our full-time employees:
- 37.5-hour Work Week
- Group Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer-paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan, with matching and discretionary employer contributions
- 11 Paid Holidays & 6 Personal Days
- 15 Vacation days
To apply, send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Highland Valley is an AA/EOE.
Highland Valley Elder Services, Inc. is a private, non-profit corporation that serves 24 communities in Hampshire and western Hampden counties. We serve older adults and their families through collaboration, education, advocacy, and a range of programs designed to support them where they live.